This software for Microsoft Windows allows you to limit access to the Internet by user and/or time of day. It is also possible to activate time (and download) quotas, so that users can only spend a specific number of minutes online every day, week or month.
The program has the following features:
- Works with any kind of Internet connection, modem or broadband.
- Keeps track of who is using the Internet, and when.
- Limit Internet access by user, time of day, online time or the amount of data downloaded.
- Can show detailed statistics, including a top list of who has spent the most time online.
- Works with both Windows 2000 and XP.
- Easy to configure and use and also has an intuitive, clean interface.